top of page


Enrolment Form

Please click below to access our school enrolment forms.

What do I need to bring with me?

When you come to Bentley Primary School to enrol your child, in addition to a school enrolment form and student health summary, we will need to see your child's birth certificate or extract or other identity documents, their immunisation record (obtainable through Australian Immunisation Register - How to get an immunisation history statement - Services Australia), proof of address, family court orders (if applicable) and any information relating to the child's disability (if applicable). If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide evidence of their date of entry into Australia together with passport and visa documentation. 

Can I schedule a school visit?

Of course! We'd love to meet you and show you around our amazing school. Please call the office to schedule a time that works for your family.

bottom of page